Seeker's musings

It is a lonely path
the spiritual journey
one stands alone -
 condemned while condemning no one
 misunderstood while always trying to understand
 judged while judging no other
 called names when subscribing to no labels
 belittled for not conforming to the religious norm, while never belittling another's faith
 mocked for one's quest, while never mocking another's

It is a lonely path -
 way easier to merge with the crowd and do what it wants

Yet this path one must walk
if seeker must be true to self

one picks not this path for the pride of being different -
 simpler it is to blend on the path of least resistance

Yet one is compelled to walk it
By a the voice of One calling,
"Come, follow me".

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. - John 10:27
In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me. - John 18:37

1 comment:

  1. How well captured, the heavenly father understands the lonely path. He knows your every thought and it matters to Him. Thank you for writing them down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am curious to know what you felt after reading any post and eager to have your insights too! Many Thanks.