A conversation with God - Part II

I was dwelling upon what God spoke to my heart, see Conversation with God Part I, it occurred to me that the biggest impediment personally is fear.
That I am afraid to take a step, afraid of the consequences and so end up doing nothing.
So again, I decided to ask God, being completely honest with Him, transparent about my timidity - how to overcome and get off my comfortable couch and do something with Him?

Very simply God said - you cannot do anything apart from me. That does not mean you sit on your couch forever, defeated before you ever start. When you recognize you are not able, ask for My help then go and act.
When you start in your own capacity, believing that I will be there, I will come in my strength to aid you at the right time. You go in your weakness, I will be there in My strength.
If you ever begin to feel self sufficient, I will not be there anymore.

The secret is that in your weakness, My strength is made perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am curious to know what you felt after reading any post and eager to have your insights too! Many Thanks.