Crazy Love

You are from the beginning
The original
Creator of all things I see on earth
Maker of the solar system and the galaxies and the vast universe
Who are you?
You are more awesome, more holy and more wonderful than I can imagine or understand
And you fully see and fully know the real me
And yet you love me ....!
Why do you love a worm like me?
I cannot understand
But, I am so glad you do
Else there was no hope for me ..
- all trapped and enslaved by sin
- utterly incapable of meeting your standard
- unable to pay the debt of sin
- unable to fix the natural sinful predisposition

This is a great mystery
That the Lord God, the Creator, loves me
Loves me enough to exchange His life to ransom me
The King found the way to be just and merciful
The King paid off the debt of a common sinner
Then took the common sinner and made him His friend

I worship you
I humble myself
you are holy, holy God
There is no one like you

Have your way with my life
I gladly give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am curious to know what you felt after reading any post and eager to have your insights too! Many Thanks.